TJS ep45: Bitcoin Soars after SEC Hints At Approving A Bitcoin ETF Based Off Futures Contracts - Tim Picciott
October 16, 2021
Headlines around the world are talking about a bitcoin ETF being approved. However, the ETF is not what you think it is. Today the guys discuss this and many other pertinent topics surrounding the crypto markets as Bitcoin soars back above $60,000.
Join Our email list at bit.ly/timjohnemail
To learn more about John Sneisen’s work please go to ttps://theeconomictruth.org/
Join the conversation in Tim and John’s Discord community: ttps://discord.gg/vkxUkqg
You can find us on other content platforms by following the link below
Learn more about Tim’s services: www.thelibertyadvisor.com
Free 15 min Investing Consultation www.bit.ly/booktimp
Subscribe to our emergency text list and receive a free ebook “How it’s Rigged – The Economy”
Text LibertyAdvisor (one word, no spaces) to 71441
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- TJS ep47: FaceBook Should've Changed Their Name To Matrix - Tax updates for 2022 - Hyperinflation
- TJS ep46: American Dream Is Dead Unless you own Bitcoin
- TJS ep45: Bitcoin Soars after SEC Hints At Approving A Bitcoin ETF Based Off Futures Contracts
- How Can The Govt Simultaneously be all powerful, all knowing and inept at the same time? TAY 12
- G Edward Griffin Live - Great Reset / Economy / Solutions and more
- TJS ep43: Will the US government declare bankruptcy?
- TJS ep42: Government is the Biggest Corporation
- TJS ep41: Inflation is transitory
- TJS ep40: Digital Dollar Project Plans For FedCoin Revealed
- TJS ep39: Programmable Weaponized Money That Expires
- Tim's Guest Spot on Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock 4-14-2021
- TJS ep38: The FED Discontinues Publishing M1 Money Supply Data!
- TJS ep37: One of World's Greatest Hidden Fortunes Disappears Overnight
- TJS ep36: Interest Rates are Climbing; Bitcoin is Soaring!
- The government sucks at everything it does