Israel Assassinates Ex-Syrian MP Along Golan Heights, Which Could Provoke Retaliation - The Last American Vagabond
This Saturday, Syrian government authorities accused Israel of assassinating Midhat Saleh, a former member of Syria’s parliament, near the Golan Heights. This, in addition to a number of other provocations in the past week are an Israeli attempt to see what they can get away with, without sparking war. Midhat Saleh (54-years old) was reportedly Read More…
The post Israel Assassinates Ex-Syrian MP Along Golan Heights, Which Could Provoke Retaliation appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- NYT REFUSES To Stop Sharing Private Project Veritas Communications Even After Judge Orders It
- The Left is Normalizing Pedophiles? A Special News Report
- Homeschooling, Rights, Music, and Home Birthing with Betsy Dewey of Freedom Junkie Radio. Episode 48
- “New Variant” First Found In Vaxed, Jab Doubles Risk Of Cardiac Event & 3 Month Drop Off After Jab
- Join the fight
- Queue The NU WORLD ORDER As More Lockdowns Coming Following B.1.1.529 VARIANT!!!
- Right On Cue: They're Trying To Spark Mass Panic!
- The Great Narrative And The Metaverse, Part 2: Will The Metaverse End Human Freedom?
- Black Friday | 50% Off Daily Wire Memberships
- Update with Garland of VOTERGA Saturday Nov 27 1pmPT/4pmET
- China ATTACKS Philippine Ships
- Israel’s Laughable History Of Predicting The Iran Atomic Bomb
- Former Trump Administration Official Confirms That China Is DETERMINED To Destroy The US
- Free Speech - The Time to stand up is NOW
- Ben Shapiro Reviews the Biggest 2021 Movie Trailers