Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy? - China Uncensored
Could Evergrande’s collapse tank the global economy? That’s the question being asked around the world as one of China’s largest real-estate development companies goes into freefall. Evergrande has buried itself under an unsustainable amount of debt, and it’s hard to see how it will be able to dig itself out. All eyes are on Beijing to see whether the Chinese government will step in to rescue the failing giant. If not, Evergrande’s crash could tank the global economy, much like the financial crisis of 2008.
YouTube demonetizes our channels, we need your support!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
And check out the China Unscripted podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild