Protests Erupt! Could China’s Economy Tank Over Evergrande Collapse? - China Uncensored
China watchers have for a while been predicting a reckoning for the runaway real estate market in China, and now that reckoning may have started. Evergrande Group, one of China’s largest real estate conglomerates, is facing a debt crisis that has ensnared Chinese investors, many of whom are in the middle class. And what could make the situation even worse is if the Chinese government doesn’t rescue it like it has other major Chinese companies that have accumulated too much debt. If it doesn’t, we might be seeing a meltdown of the Chinese economy.
HUGE Chinese Protest Over Parking Fees?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bJV4x5oedA
YouTube demonetizes our channels, we need your support!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
And check out the China Unscripted podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild