US Likely To Escalate Violence In Afghanistan If Taliban Unable To Secure Stability - The Last American Vagabond
The Afghan Taliban have announced their interim-government, formed of group loyalists, throwing away the idea of an inclusive government in Afghanistan. If the country again plummets into chaos as a result the US government may again transition to a more hands on approach. The September 11 US troop withdrawal deadline is now here, with many Read More…
The post US Likely To Escalate Violence In Afghanistan If Taliban Unable To Secure Stability appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Matt Dillahunty Vs Trent Horn Debate Review & Reaction - Jay Dyer
- WATCH: Dave Chappelle REFUSES to Be Cancelled
- "Isolate Unvaxxed From Society" says Noam Chomsky
- Timcast IRL - Alec Baldwin Facing CRIMINAL Charges Says DA, Manslaughter Possible w/Charles Lehman
- Spiritual People THEN vs NOW
- Why the Left Doesn’t Want Parents Involved in Their Kids' Education
- Fauci Funded HORRIFIC Dog Experiments
- European Parliament Exposes “GreenPass” Vaccine Mandates, Revisiting ARR vs RRR & Vaccine Resistance
- Is There Any Hope for Public Schools in America?
- Why I Refuse to Compromise on the Trans Issue
- CAUGHT: Fauci's Wuhan Lab Lies To Congress Exposed
- Floyd Mayweather Speaks Out Against Slave Mindsets
- #ArrestFauci Hashtag TRENDS After New Information Emerges About Horrific Animal Testing Fauci Funded
- School Board Hides Behind The Mask As They Ignore The Will Of The People!
- Noam Chomsky Says Unvaxxed Should Be ISOLATED From Society, Treated Like Prisoners