Don’t Fall for China’s Climate Change Trap - China Uncensored
The US has made working with China on climate change a priority because it sees China as key to lowering global carbon emissions. US climate envoy John Kerry has met with Chinese officials on this numerous times, but the two sides don’t see eye to eye. Where the US wants to do what’s right for the environment, China sees an opportunity to demand concessions. Watch this episode of China Uncensored for more on China’s climate change trap.
YouTube demonetizes our channels, we need your support!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
And check out the China Unscripted podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild