Malaysian Rapper TROLLS China with Advice for Taliban - China Uncensored
Malaysian rapper Namewee trolls China with a social media post about how the Taliban should maintain stability in Afghanistan. "Maintain stability" is a phrase that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) uses often, probably because it knows that if there is significant upheaval, especially in the economy, people could aim their frustration at the CCP and it could lose power. Watch this episode of China Uncensored for Namewee’s hilarious advice, what happens to him after he posts it on China’s Twitter-like social media platform Weibo, and what the Chinese slur "NMSL" means (teaser: it’s worse than "you’re momma don’t wear no socks").
YouTube demonetizes our channels, we need your support!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
And check out the China Unscripted podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild