ONLY 3 HOURS ALLOWED! China’s New BAN on Video Games - China Uncensored
Like the Chinese helicopter parent it is, the Chinese Communist Party is cracking down on video games. Chinese kids are now only allowed to play online games for 3 hours a week. China’s new ban on video games comes amid a larger push to rid China of foreign influence, and one of the ways China’s youth interact with the outside world is through online video games. Watch this episode of China Uncensored for how Chinese youth could get around the ban, why the CCP says it’s doing it, and who, besides Chinese gamers, might be affected by increased regulation of the gaming industry.
YouTube demonetizes our channels, we need your support!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
And check out the China Unscripted podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild