China Could “Paralyze” Taiwan’s Military - China Uncensored
Taiwan says China could "paralyze" its military if it wanted to. That’s concerning because the Chinese Communist Party considers Taiwan a part of China, and has threatened to take it back by force if necessary. The quad, an alliance between the US, Japan, India and Australia, is doing military drills in the South China Sea. And Chinese teachers have a new mandate: to plant the seeds of socialism in the hearts and minds of their students. Watch this episode of China Uncensored for that and more of this week’s China news headlines.
YouTube demonetizes our channels, we need your support!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
And check out the China Unscripted podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild