China’s Communist Cancel Culture Targets Celebrities - China Uncensored
The Chinese Communist Party is jealous of Chinese celebrities—I mean, who wouldn’t want to have fans who actually like you instead of having fans you have to beat and coerce to like you? And like other authoritarian bullies who can’t stand to lose a popularity contest, it’s taking out its competition. But this isn’t just the normal "cancel culture" stuff we see in the West. This is all-out war with Chinese characteristics.
YouTube demonetizes our channels! We need your support!!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
or check out the China Unscripted Podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- The American China HATES | Hong Kong Activist Samuel Chu
- China-India Military Talks FAIL! What It Means
- China Trains for Taiwan Invasion
- How Wall Street FORCES Us to Invest in China
- China’s CRACKDOWN on Ultraman?!
- China Will Have “Full Ability” to Invade Taiwan in 4 Years
- China’s POWER SHORTAGE Could Cause Economic Collapse
- Japan’s Missile Defense Aimed at China
- China’s Ugliest Building Competition | China Uncensored
- “LET’S MEET IN THE SKY!”: China Challenges US Air Superiority | China Uncensored
- CHINA WINS! Hostage Diplomacy Secures Meng Wanzhou’s Freedom
- 5 Ways China Is Destroying the Planet
- China Bans Taiwan’s 'Dangerous' Fruit (Over Politics)
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild