Eliminate What Isn't, To Know What Is – Miyagi Mornings Epi-141 - Jack Spirko
If you like these videos you will likely love my podcast and all my other stuff you can find at http://tspc.co
I have done some episodes recently hitting on why I do not trust science as an authority only as a process. This episode will touch on that as well, as it is where this concept naturally leads. However I also want to focus today on how this process is not just the scientific method summed up in a sentence. It is also trouble shooting and problem solving and it naturally leads to "systems thinking" as well. Hence it has direct applications in daily life.
In fact most often scoffed at "blue collar trades" rely on this concept a great deal. Think about it, a mechanic, a plumber, a welder, a cabling technician, a handyman, etc. All these trades require the ability to look at a thing, determine what is wrong with said thing, then determine the corrective action as to how to correct it.
I think this is in a large part why blue collar workers tend to be the biggest skeptics when they are told nonsensical appeal to authority slogans like "trust the science". They intrinsically many things we are told are "to complicated to understand" really are not at all. That the same basic process underlies all quest for truth and beyond that, solution.
In other words people that fix things for a living focus on how to do a thing. The problem itself only has value in the process for solving it, not as a thing that a reputation or career is built upon documenting.
Flag Featured in this video is here – https://amzn.to/36wGHXK
Microphone I use – https://amzn.to/3AXdS4C
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- Back Porch Chat with Jack - 9-24-21
- Ron Paul
- Building a Resilient Lifestyle and Homestead Business
- Knowing When You Need to Take a Step Back – Miyagi Mornings Epi-170
- It isn't All Inflation, Some Crazy Shit is Coming – Miyagi Mornings Epi-169
- Ep 54: Underground Networking
- Betsy Dewey - Know Your Rights. Use Them. Keep Them.
- Surviving Economic Shifts will Require Drastic Thinking – Miyagi Mornings Epi-168
- Understanding How you Think After Military Service – Miyagi Mornings Epi-167
- Back Porch Bloody Mary Livestream Today at 11AM CST
- Get Ready for Bitcoin ETF Fuckery – Miyagi Mornings Epi-166
- Breaking Your Obedience Training – Miyagi Mornings Epi-165
- Building Wealth is Boring – Miyagi Mornings Epi-164
- Could The US Break Up USSR Style? – Miyagi Mornings Epi-163
- Episode - 52 - Civil Disobedience Part 2 - Unloose the Goose