Freedom Isn't as Popular As You Think it Is – Miyagi Mornings Epi-136 - Jack Spirko
If you like these videos you will likely love my podcast and all my other stuff you can find at http://tspc.co
Yesterday I got tired of the nonsense I keep hearing over and over and made a simple meme, the one you see as the thumbnail in this video. It is of course Ron Paul with the slogan,
If y’all really wanted the "swamp drained" this guy would have been in the White House
As expected the apologists showed up. Basically saying well the reason is things like….
The establishment would not allow it
They rigged the election
Okay I will admit the media did harm to Paul’s campaign. They left him off polls, etc. In the end though Ron struggled to ever get into double digits in a national poll. The problem is in liberty circles we tend to spend most of our time talking to people that actually want liberty. Worse many of us just write off the objectors with stupid terms like "libtard".
I’ll drop a quote on you now…
"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
Indeed it is time to put away childish things, if you are truly pro liberty, you need to accept you are in the vast minority. While freedom is the natural state of humans, modern humans are a domesticated species and most lack the courage required to not only go feral but be okay with others doing the same.
Strap in this one is going to be fire!
Flag Featured in this video is here – https://amzn.to/36wGHXK
Microphone I use – https://amzn.to/3AXdS4C
The Anarchist Handbook by Michael Malice – https://amzn.to/3xGTGSN
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- Back Porch Chat with Jack - 9-24-21
- Ron Paul
- Building a Resilient Lifestyle and Homestead Business
- Knowing When You Need to Take a Step Back – Miyagi Mornings Epi-170
- It isn't All Inflation, Some Crazy Shit is Coming – Miyagi Mornings Epi-169
- Ep 54: Underground Networking
- Betsy Dewey - Know Your Rights. Use Them. Keep Them.
- Surviving Economic Shifts will Require Drastic Thinking – Miyagi Mornings Epi-168
- Understanding How you Think After Military Service – Miyagi Mornings Epi-167
- Back Porch Bloody Mary Livestream Today at 11AM CST
- Get Ready for Bitcoin ETF Fuckery – Miyagi Mornings Epi-166
- Breaking Your Obedience Training – Miyagi Mornings Epi-165
- Building Wealth is Boring – Miyagi Mornings Epi-164
- Could The US Break Up USSR Style? – Miyagi Mornings Epi-163
- Episode - 52 - Civil Disobedience Part 2 - Unloose the Goose