Chinese Boycott WRECKS Hong Kong Beverage Company Vitasoy - China Uncensored
A man stabbed a police officer in Hong Kong. The company he worked for, Vitasoy, is now facing backlash from Mainland Chinese after a colleague of his circulated a memo about the attack. Watch this episode to find out the lengths to which some Chinese are going to cancel the company, what happened to the attacker, what happened to the policeman, and how Vitasoy is responding.
And here’s our episode on China Triggers Outrage Over Xinjiang Cotton Boycott | H&M and Nike Get Hit! youtube.com/watch?v=79rcLzbspiU
YouTube demonetizes our channels! We need your support!!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
or check out the China Unscripted Podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild
- Australia’s New Nuclear Submarines Target China
- Chinese Vlogger Cries After Seeing a Bank | Patriotism Gone Amok?
- Protests Erupt! Could China’s Economy Tank Over Evergrande Collapse?
- Did Trump’s Top General Betray Him for China? | Mark Milley Controversy
- China Threatens WAR Over Taiwan Name Change
- George Soros Calls China “Dangerous Enemy”
- SECRET DOCUMENTS Reveal Coronavirus Mysteries
- China’s Campaign to Divide America | China Uncensored
- Don’t Fall for China’s Climate Change Trap
- Malaysian Rapper TROLLS China with Advice for Taliban
- ONLY 3 HOURS ALLOWED! China’s New BAN on Video Games
- China Could “Paralyze” Taiwan’s Military
- China’s Communist Cancel Culture Targets Celebrities