First China Space Walk Hides a DARK SECRET - China Uncensored
If you look up at the night’s sky, you might see a heavenly palace floating around the earth. That’s because China has named its space station “Tiangong,” which means “Heavenly Palace” in Chinese. China celebrated its first spacewalk around the Tiangong space station, but it’s hoping to do a lot more than that in space. Watch this episode to find out the dark side of China’s space program and why the U.S. and its allies are so worried about what China’s doing up there.
YouTube demonetizes our channels! We need your support!!
We also accept bitcoin!
Make sure to share this video with your friends!
Subscribe for updates:
or check out the China Unscripted Podcast!
© All Rights Reserved.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- Could Evergrande’s Collapse TANK the Global Economy?
- Uncovered: China’s Plan to LEAK Coronaviruses into the Wild
- Australia’s New Nuclear Submarines Target China
- Chinese Vlogger Cries After Seeing a Bank | Patriotism Gone Amok?
- Protests Erupt! Could China’s Economy Tank Over Evergrande Collapse?
- Did Trump’s Top General Betray Him for China? | Mark Milley Controversy
- China Threatens WAR Over Taiwan Name Change
- George Soros Calls China “Dangerous Enemy”
- SECRET DOCUMENTS Reveal Coronavirus Mysteries
- China’s Campaign to Divide America | China Uncensored
- Don’t Fall for China’s Climate Change Trap
- Malaysian Rapper TROLLS China with Advice for Taliban
- ONLY 3 HOURS ALLOWED! China’s New BAN on Video Games
- China Could “Paralyze” Taiwan’s Military
- China’s Communist Cancel Culture Targets Celebrities