Lawsuit Accuses Digital Recognition Network of Secretly Collecting Billions of License Plates - The Last American Vagabond
A recently filed lawsuit accuses Digital Recognition Network of covertly collecting vehicle data on millions of Americans and selling it for a profit. On May 26, several vehicle owners sued the company Digital Recognition Network (DRN) for using its fleet of unmarked surveillance vehicles to collect data on Americans. The plaintiffs claim that DRN has Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- #257 - Bomb Energy | The Tim Dillon Show
- Broken Simulation #27: "Sam Tripoli's Observations from People Watching"
- PCR Illusion Continues, COVID And Your DNA, Vax Mix n’ Match Is Back & State Of Emergency Politics
- UK: Food Shortages ‘Inevitable' - "The real food crisis for food supplies starts now."
- The Next FALSE FLAG Will Be A CYBER ATTACK ON GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS!! Cyber Polygon EXPOSED!!!
- Proud Boys Clash With Antifa In Portland In Unchecked Fight, They KNOW There Are No Riot Police Now
- Israel Attempts To Trade Palestinians Potentially Expired Pfizer Vaccines
- CenTex Freedom Cells Meeting - Get Ideas for Your Local Community!
- Leftist News Says People Who Don't LIke BLM Have A 'Warped' Sense Of Reality, According To 'Science'
- INFLATION: How Money-Printing & President Biden Impact Your Wallet
- Live From My Second Family
- Joe Biden Has EVERYONE On His New Domestic Extremists List, Including Possibly ANTIFA
- DANGER! The Military Has Gone Woke!
- Massive Student Protest ERUPTS in China
- Portland Proud Boys Clash With Antifa, There Are No Riot Police To Stop This Anymore & They Know It