Israel Bombs Syria, Attacks Al-Aqsa Mosque And Announces New Settlement Expansion - The Last American Vagabond
Although a ceasefire between armed groups in Gaza and Israel has been in place for a little over two weeks, Israel’s war on the Palestinian people has far from ceased. Since the first day of the announced ceasefire, May 21, the Israeli government has continued to attack Palestinians in Jerusalem on a daily basis. Israeli Read More…
The post Israel Bombs Syria, Attacks Al-Aqsa Mosque And Announces New Settlement Expansion appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Rachel Maddow Adopts ANOTHER Unhinged Conspiracy Theory, Now About Putin Adopting GOP Talking Points
- Americans Are Being DISCOURAGED From Buying Homes, Big Corporations Are Outbidding Them
- Are The Police Systemically Racist?
- #257 - Bomb Energy | The Tim Dillon Show
- Broken Simulation #27: "Sam Tripoli's Observations from People Watching"
- PCR Illusion Continues, COVID And Your DNA, Vax Mix n’ Match Is Back & State Of Emergency Politics
- UK: Food Shortages ‘Inevitable' - "The real food crisis for food supplies starts now."
- The Next FALSE FLAG Will Be A CYBER ATTACK ON GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS!! Cyber Polygon EXPOSED!!!
- Proud Boys Clash With Antifa In Portland In Unchecked Fight, They KNOW There Are No Riot Police Now
- Israel Attempts To Trade Palestinians Potentially Expired Pfizer Vaccines
- CenTex Freedom Cells Meeting - Get Ideas for Your Local Community!
- Leftist News Says People Who Don't LIke BLM Have A 'Warped' Sense Of Reality, According To 'Science'
- INFLATION: How Money-Printing & President Biden Impact Your Wallet
- Live From My Second Family
- Joe Biden Has EVERYONE On His New Domestic Extremists List, Including Possibly ANTIFA