Mexico’s President AMLO Accuses US State Department of “Promoting Coup-Plotters” - The Last American Vagabond
Mexico’s president recently accused the United States of interfering with the country’s internal affairs. Is there truth to these claims? On May 7, Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador accused the United States of interfering with the nation’s internal politics. López Obrador, alternatively known as AMLO, made the statements prior to a virtual meeting with Read More…
The post Mexico’s President AMLO Accuses US State Department of “Promoting Coup-Plotters” appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Rachel Maddow Adopts ANOTHER Unhinged Conspiracy Theory, Now About Putin Adopting GOP Talking Points
- Americans Are Being DISCOURAGED From Buying Homes, Big Corporations Are Outbidding Them
- Are The Police Systemically Racist?
- #257 - Bomb Energy | The Tim Dillon Show
- Broken Simulation #27: "Sam Tripoli's Observations from People Watching"
- PCR Illusion Continues, COVID And Your DNA, Vax Mix n’ Match Is Back & State Of Emergency Politics
- UK: Food Shortages ‘Inevitable' - "The real food crisis for food supplies starts now."
- The Next FALSE FLAG Will Be A CYBER ATTACK ON GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS!! Cyber Polygon EXPOSED!!!
- Proud Boys Clash With Antifa In Portland In Unchecked Fight, They KNOW There Are No Riot Police Now
- Israel Attempts To Trade Palestinians Potentially Expired Pfizer Vaccines
- CenTex Freedom Cells Meeting - Get Ideas for Your Local Community!
- Leftist News Says People Who Don't LIke BLM Have A 'Warped' Sense Of Reality, According To 'Science'
- INFLATION: How Money-Printing & President Biden Impact Your Wallet
- Live From My Second Family
- Joe Biden Has EVERYONE On His New Domestic Extremists List, Including Possibly ANTIFA