Netanyahu Poised To Spark 3rd Intifada If It Means Saving Himself Politically - The Last American Vagabond
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu failed to form a government after another too close to call Israeli election – the 4th of its kind in only two years. Now, with Netanyahu’s opposition camp seeking to take power, he seems to be taking every opportunity possible to ensure that he remains in power and that Israel Read More…
The post Netanyahu Poised To Spark 3rd Intifada If It Means Saving Himself Politically appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- REACTION: Asking Vaccinated People Why They’re Still Wearing A Mask Outside
- DANGER in China’s Nuclear Power Plant?!
- Buckle Up! Urban Decay Will Lead To THIS...
- Toobin Back On CNN After EXPOSING Himself
- New Hampshire Libertarian Party Sees A Coup As New Libertarian Options Arise, The Drama Is INSANE
- St. Louis Couple Plead GUILTY In Case Of Home Defense Against Rioters, They SURRENDER Their Guns
- Scientist ADMITS They LIED About COVID Theories Because They HATED Trump And Didn't Want To Help Him
- Who Is a “Terrorist” in Biden’s America?
- Supreme Disappointment | Ep. 1279
- Portland Police Sees ENTIRE Riot Squad QUIT After Officer Indicted For Taking Action Against Rioter
- Joe Rogan SLAMS CNN"s Brian Stelter For Being Fake News, Internet ROASTS Cuomo Showing All His LIES
- Michael Malice's Ghost Story Sparks Conversation About UFOs And Aliens At Skinwalker Ranch
- Seth Meyers TRANShumanism Mastercard And How I Really Feel
- Episode 592: The NAP, The Boog and Voltairine de Cleyre w/ Magnus Panvidya
- Timcast IRL - ENTIRE Portland Riot Police Squad RESIGNS, ITS HAPPENING w/ Michael Malice