New Study Finds Granddaughters of People Exposed to DDT Have Increased Risk of Cancer - The Last American Vagabond
A newly published study has concluded that exposure to the toxin DDT is linked to an increased breast cancer risk in the granddaughters of exposed women. A new article published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, shows that the higher levels of DDT a grandmother has Read More…
The post New Study Finds Granddaughters of People Exposed to DDT Have Increased Risk of Cancer appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- RA The Rugged Man Live In Iowa...BUY ALL MY HEROES ARE DEAD!
- Grand Theft World Podcast 039
- Episode 611: The Path To A Private Property Society w/ Andrew from 'Popular Liberty"
- MSM Hides Pandemic Of The Injected, The Injections Causing Variants & How They’re Not Effective
- Rise of the VARIANTS
- Americans Desperate For A New Political Party
- On My Way To See RA
- Israel Claims Iran Attacked It’s Ship, Vows A Response
- Biden Worse For Environment Than Trump?
- Government Takeover Is OUR Fourth Turning, We Are Approaching CHAOTIC Times
- BOMBSHELL! : Their Narrative Is Crumbling! People Are Waking Up!
- Steak-Umms Tweets Shock Thread Predicting Societal Collapse, Urge Centrism Before It's Too Late
- Israeli Forces Murdered A Young Child, Then The Next Day After The Funeral Killed Another
- Biden Is Not Ending The Forever Wars
- New NPR Policy Allows Journalists To Be Activists, Only For Social Justice Causes