The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan May Just Lead To Privatized War - The Last American Vagabond
US President Joe Biden claims that all US forces will be withdrawn from Afghanistan by September 11. But regardless of whether that happens or not, there has been no announcement that US employed private contractors are going anywhere. The Biden administration has stated clearly that they wish to withdraw all US forces from Afghanistan, with Read More…
The post The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan May Just Lead To Privatized War appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Cuomo And The BUILD BACK BETTER NIGHTMARE!!!
- Sample Stream Q&A
- Ignorant Media Suggest Both Sides to Blame for Recent VIOLENCE in Jerusalem
- Further Evidence That SARS-CoV-2 Genes Can Integrate With Human DNA & What That Means For You
- Timcast IRL - State of Emergency After MASSIVE Oil Pipeline Hack, Gas Shortage Feared w/Max & Stacy
- 3 SHOCKING Examples Of The Left Fomenting Racial Polarization
- Shapiro On Biden's HUGE Jobs FAIL
- Schumer Admits He's Scared of Primary Challenge
- Masks Are Staying Concert Craziness And Oh Yea MMA!
- Mark Passio - The Deadly Pandemic That's Killing Anarchy
- Systemic MEMES
- The New Normal is FOREVER!
- Super Weird Photo Of Biden & Carter Explained
- Conscious Conversation: Overcoming the Great Reset w/ Love and Creation - Sayer Ji and John Bush
- TJS ep40: Digital Dollar Project Plans For FedCoin Revealed