Biden Claimed He Was Ending The Yemen War, Yet It Has Only Escalated – So What About Afghanistan? - The Last American Vagabond
In early February US President Joe Biden made it clear, as part of his first speech on his administration’s foreign policy initiatives, that he aimed to end the war in Yemen. Now, months later, not only has this promise begun to fade away and with it media attention to the issue, but the war has Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Timcast IRL - Retired Generals SLAM Biden As Mentally Unfit Amid Gas Crisis w/Jack Murphy
- Israel To “Expand” Gaza Attacks, AI Says “Vaping Illness” Was COVID-19 & Justified Vaccine Hesitancy
- Hunter Biden's Dad Says Get A Proper Job!
- Why Rockets Are Raining Down On Innocent Israelis
- California Faces Yet ANOTHER Drought, Terrible Policies Worsen Natural Disasters For California
- CAUGHT: NY Times Deceptively Editing Out Truth About Israel
- MICROWAVE WEAPONS IN DC?
- Buckle Up! The Chaos Is Spreading...
- DISGUSTING: Biden Admin Neutral On Child Murder
- Inflation Is Expected To Hit A TEN YEAR High, This Is A Form Of Income Redistribution
- Gas Shortage Was In Headlines BEFORE The Cyberattack, Media Predicted What Would Happen
- The Ripple Effect Podcast #324 (Maryam Henein | Coping With Covid)
- Joe Biden Is Jimmy Carter: The Revenge | Ep. 1255
- Youtube Hit Steven Crowder With TWO STRIKES And A Two Week Suspension, Democrats DEMAND Censorship
- Even CNN Was Fair To Rand Paul! Are The Dominoes Falling?