Biden Claimed He Was Ending The Yemen War, Yet It Has Only Escalated – So What About Afghanistan? - The Last American Vagabond
In early February US President Joe Biden made it clear, as part of his first speech on his administration’s foreign policy initiatives, that he aimed to end the war in Yemen. Now, months later, not only has this promise begun to fade away and with it media attention to the issue, but the war has Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Cuomo And The BUILD BACK BETTER NIGHTMARE!!!
- Sample Stream Q&A
- Ignorant Media Suggest Both Sides to Blame for Recent VIOLENCE in Jerusalem
- Further Evidence That SARS-CoV-2 Genes Can Integrate With Human DNA & What That Means For You
- Timcast IRL - State of Emergency After MASSIVE Oil Pipeline Hack, Gas Shortage Feared w/Max & Stacy
- 3 SHOCKING Examples Of The Left Fomenting Racial Polarization
- Shapiro On Biden's HUGE Jobs FAIL
- Schumer Admits He's Scared of Primary Challenge
- Masks Are Staying Concert Craziness And Oh Yea MMA!
- Mark Passio - The Deadly Pandemic That's Killing Anarchy
- Systemic MEMES
- The New Normal is FOREVER!
- Super Weird Photo Of Biden & Carter Explained
- Conscious Conversation: Overcoming the Great Reset w/ Love and Creation - Sayer Ji and John Bush
- TJS ep40: Digital Dollar Project Plans For FedCoin Revealed