Lebanese Maritime Border Dispute Intensifies As Regional Tensions Rise With Israel - The Last American Vagabond
This Monday Lebanon’s caretaker Public Works and Transport Minister expanded the country’s maritime border dispute claims by 540sq miles, submitting a document to the United Nations to confirm it. Indirect talks were held last year between Israel and Lebanon, causing a raised level of tensions between the two countries. This came after thousands of Israeli Read More…
The post Lebanese Maritime Border Dispute Intensifies As Regional Tensions Rise With Israel appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Penn. University Study Finds mRNA Vaccines Gives 5-10% Of Recipients Severe Adverse Reactions
- Bill Gates Cruising Dating Apps After Divorce!
- Police Arrest People Over NOTHING But Won't Protect Them, It's The WORST Possible Position
- Netanyahu Poised To Spark 3rd Intifada If It Means Saving Himself Politically
- STUNNER: Dems Side With Right-Wingers On Middle East Oppression
- Traffic Stop MELTDOWN Goes Viral
- OUTRAGEOUS: Biden Ramping Up Drug War AGAIN!
- ARMED Antifa Militants Accost Portland Driver, Far Leftists Are Taking Control
- McDonald's Sign Says NOBODY Wants To Work, People Are Finding Unemployment Pays BETTER Than Work
- Ben Shapiro Reviews Biden’s First 100 Days As President
- Biden Jobs Report Was HORRIBLE, No One Will Go Back To Work When The Government PAYS Them Not To
- Did Taiwan and Japan Team Up to Track Chinese Warship?
- The Medical Mafia and Trump! - A Week in News
- BRACE FOR IMPACT: "About to get much worse."
- The Agorist Strategy of Exit and Build or Better Yet, Build and Exit