After 6 Years the Apache Stronghold Is Still Fighting to Save Oak Flat - The Last American Vagabond
Indigenous nations are continuing their fight against a proposed copper mine at a sacred Apache site in Arizona – a six year battle which has lasted through three administrations. On March 1, the U.S. Department of Agriculture rescinded their approval for a proposed copper mine which threatens land sacred to the San Carlos Apache and Read More…
The post After 6 Years the Apache Stronghold Is Still Fighting to Save Oak Flat appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Cuomo And The BUILD BACK BETTER NIGHTMARE!!!
- Sample Stream Q&A
- Ignorant Media Suggest Both Sides to Blame for Recent VIOLENCE in Jerusalem
- Further Evidence That SARS-CoV-2 Genes Can Integrate With Human DNA & What That Means For You
- Timcast IRL - State of Emergency After MASSIVE Oil Pipeline Hack, Gas Shortage Feared w/Max & Stacy
- 3 SHOCKING Examples Of The Left Fomenting Racial Polarization
- Shapiro On Biden's HUGE Jobs FAIL
- Schumer Admits He's Scared of Primary Challenge
- Masks Are Staying Concert Craziness And Oh Yea MMA!
- Mark Passio - The Deadly Pandemic That's Killing Anarchy
- Systemic MEMES
- The New Normal is FOREVER!
- Super Weird Photo Of Biden & Carter Explained
- Conscious Conversation: Overcoming the Great Reset w/ Love and Creation - Sayer Ji and John Bush
- TJS ep40: Digital Dollar Project Plans For FedCoin Revealed