More Than 40 Organizations Call on Biden Administration Abandon “Virtual Wall” Immigration Bill - The Last American Vagabond
More than 40 different organizations are calling on the Biden Administration to bypass a bill calling for a “virtual wall” with mass surveillance along the U.S. border with Mexico. On February 25, more than 40 privacy, immigrants rights, and civil liberties organizations called on the Biden administration to abandon a new bill which would extend Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Schumer Admits He's Scared of Primary Challenge
- Masks Are Staying Concert Craziness And Oh Yea MMA!
- Mark Passio - The Deadly Pandemic That's Killing Anarchy
- The New Normal is FOREVER!
- Super Weird Photo Of Biden & Carter Explained
- Conscious Conversation: Overcoming the Great Reset w/ Love and Creation - Sayer Ji and John Bush
- TJS ep40: Digital Dollar Project Plans For FedCoin Revealed
- Will Bilderberg 2021 Happen And A ROYAL PROBLEM!!!
- Elon Musk Drives MASSIVE Ratings Boost For SNL And Woke Leftists cant Stop Complaining
- Biden Is Already Wrecking The Economy | Ep. 1253
- Pretending to Be Arrested Is the Latest Craze in China
- State Of EMERGENCY Declared, hackers Shut Down Largest Oil Pipeline In US, Gas Prices SKYROCKET
- Did SNL SABOTAGE Elon Musk? | Louder with Crowder
- Your Corporate Masters INWO Card Pull!
- Grand Theft World Podcast 027 | Brave New World Order