More Than 40 Organizations Call on Biden Administration Abandon “Virtual Wall” Immigration Bill - The Last American Vagabond
More than 40 different organizations are calling on the Biden Administration to bypass a bill calling for a “virtual wall” with mass surveillance along the U.S. border with Mexico. On February 25, more than 40 privacy, immigrants rights, and civil liberties organizations called on the Biden administration to abandon a new bill which would extend Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- BLM Riots Tear Through Minneapolis, National Guard Deployed Following Yet Another Police Shooting
- BLM Riots ERUPT Across The Country, Stores Looted And Burned, Politician And Media Call it Peaceful
- Common Sense Gun Control is Nonsense | Change My Mind
- Liberty on the Land LIVE - James Corbett - Back from the memory hole!
- A Truly DANGEROUS Trend That Will RIP America Apart
- Dark Journalist: Yvonne De Carlo The Hollywood Stardust UFO File!
- George Clooney Protests "My Marriage Is Not In Trouble!"
- Timcast IRL - BLM Riots Tear Through Minneapolis, National guard Deployed w/ Phil Labonte
- CNN Ratings Plummet Because of David Axelrod
- TJS ep38: The FED Discontinues Publishing M1 Money Supply Data!
- John Boehner Admits being Drunk Writing His Book
- They're Going To INJECT You With THIS!
- DARPA DARPA DARPA CONOR CONOR CONOR
- Corporate Press And Woke Leftists Are In Full PANIC MODE, Woke Media Is Collapsing, We Are WINNING
- Chinese Police Rip People from Motorcycles and Steal Scooters