Israeli-US Airstrikes On Syria Part Of Battle Over Iran Nuclear Deal Decision - The Last American Vagabond
Despite the recent airstrikes on Eastern Syria having represented a continuation of the same old aggressive US foreign policy in the Middle-East, the strikes may have been more about playing politics with Iran than any sort of strategic gain. US President Joe Biden’s airstrikes against the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) in Eastern Syria last week Read More…
The post Israeli-US Airstrikes On Syria Part Of Battle Over Iran Nuclear Deal Decision appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- The Illuminati Game AMA!
- Episode 576: The Thought Of Leon Trotsky And His 'Connections' To Neo-Conservatism
- Here's How BAD Biden's Middle East Plan Is
- Fight Like Hell Against Vaccine Passports
- Timcast IRL - State Of Emergency EXPANDS, Truckers Fear Supply Shortages With No Gas w/Daniel Turner
- How to Worship Fear
- CRAP SHOW: Biden's Gas SHORTAGE And Other Disasters
- LAPD Firebombed, Citizens Are Attacking Police And Revolution May Be On The Way
- George Wiseman | Brown’s Gas, AquaCure, & Suppressed Science
- Fast Food Industry BLINDSIDED By Shortage Of Workers, NOBODY Wants To Accept Minimum Wage
- “Clashes” Is How MSM Describes Israel’s Deadly Attacks On Worshippers At Holy Site
- Cyber Attack Created Gas Shortage!? What We're Not Being Told
- FAUCI GRILLED BY RAND PAUL!!!
- The Prices Of Consumer Goods Are RISING, Inflation Is HERE And It's About To Get REAL
- SECOND Letter Warning France Of Civil War Emerges, 58% Of French people Agree Civil War Is Coming