Israeli-US Airstrikes On Syria Part Of Battle Over Iran Nuclear Deal Decision - The Last American Vagabond
Despite the recent airstrikes on Eastern Syria having represented a continuation of the same old aggressive US foreign policy in the Middle-East, the strikes may have been more about playing politics with Iran than any sort of strategic gain. US President Joe Biden’s airstrikes against the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) in Eastern Syria last week Read More…
The post Israeli-US Airstrikes On Syria Part Of Battle Over Iran Nuclear Deal Decision appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Liberty on the Land LIVE - James Corbett - Back from the memory hole!
- A Truly DANGEROUS Trend That Will RIP America Apart
- Dark Journalist: Yvonne De Carlo The Hollywood Stardust UFO File!
- George Clooney Protests "My Marriage Is Not In Trouble!"
- Timcast IRL - BLM Riots Tear Through Minneapolis, National guard Deployed w/ Phil Labonte
- CNN Ratings Plummet Because of David Axelrod
- TJS ep38: The FED Discontinues Publishing M1 Money Supply Data!
- John Boehner Admits being Drunk Writing His Book
- They're Going To INJECT You With THIS!
- DARPA DARPA DARPA CONOR CONOR CONOR
- Corporate Press And Woke Leftists Are In Full PANIC MODE, Woke Media Is Collapsing, We Are WINNING
- Chinese Police Rip People from Motorcycles and Steal Scooters
- The Ripple Effect Podcast #319 (Darcia Narvaez, PhD | Primal Parenting & Indigenous Wisdom)
- DARPA Dreamland And Lives Of Principle
- They’re Not The “Resistance,” They’re The Powerful | Ep. 1233