Myanmar Is In The Headlines But The Genocide There Is Not - The Last American Vagabond
In early February, Myanmar’s military coup made international headlines and prompted the ongoing condemnation we see today. But despite the Southeast Asian nation having attracted such robust criticisms, the ongoing genocide of the Rohingya people has not even earned a mention. The people of Myanmar are currently protesting their country’s military, after it seized control Read More…
The post Myanmar Is In The Headlines But The Genocide There Is Not appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Bidinflation | Ep. 1256
- This Stream Will Self-Destruct - Today's stream will be short but sweet
- The Palestinian People Are Under Attack, But Unified – And This Time They’re Fight Back
- Timcast IRL -
- WaXine Lottos & St&bby Scholarships | Artificial Scarcity & Engineered Energy Crises
- INSANE INFLATION: Biden MISSING After Setting Everything ON FIRE
- WE ARE CLOSED Trends As MORE Photos Of Job Walkoffs Emerge, Biden $4T Plan Will DESTROY The Economy
- Timcast IRL - Retired Generals SLAM Biden As Mentally Unfit Amid Gas Crisis w/Jack Murphy
- Israel To “Expand” Gaza Attacks, AI Says “Vaping Illness” Was COVID-19 & Justified Vaccine Hesitancy
- Hunter Biden's Dad Says Get A Proper Job!
- Why Rockets Are Raining Down On Innocent Israelis
- California Faces Yet ANOTHER Drought, Terrible Policies Worsen Natural Disasters For California
- CAUGHT: NY Times Deceptively Editing Out Truth About Israel
- MICROWAVE WEAPONS IN DC?
- Buckle Up! The Chaos Is Spreading...