Still No End In Sight For War In Yemen, Despite Biden’s Pledge To End It - The Last American Vagabond
The fighting in Yemen has continued to increase, despite Biden’s recent announcement to end US support for offensive action from the Saudi-led coalition. On Thursday the UK, US, Germany and France all sent their representatives to meet and discuss the most pressing foreign policy issues. The quartet, in a joint statement to the press, asserted Read More…
The post Still No End In Sight For War In Yemen, Despite Biden’s Pledge To End It appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Your Impending “Digital Citizenship”, COVID-19 Predictive Health Wearables & Trust The Vaccine Dogma
- Inflation Is On The Horizon | Biden's INSANE Spending Problem
- Timcast IRL - Facebook's Fake Oversight Board Says BAN TRUMP, Upholds Censorship w/Allum Bokhari
- How Conservatives Can Fight Back Against Big Tech Censorship (w/Sen. Josh Hawley)
- Adversarial Journalism With Aaron Maté!
- Hilarious CIA "Woke" Recruitment Video
- Tim & Crew Hilariously ROAST Joe Biden's Latest Cringy Gaffes, The Machine Is Rusty
- US Establishment Recycling “WMD” Iraq War Propaganda For Iran
- Liz Cheney Is Not Forwarding The Republican Agenda
- BETRAYAL: AOC Swindles Her Own Donors
- The Return Of The Slow News Day? Not Likely!
- The Hidden Truth Of THEM Depersoning HIM
- Man Pulls GUN On BLM Marchers In Louisville, Normal People Have HAD ENOUGH
- DSA Leader Sneers At Healthcare Activists
- Many Antifa BLM Rioters Will NOT Face Charges In Portland, Democrats Let Them Off With NO Punishment