Understanding the Dangers of Innovation Zones and Smart Cities - The Last American Vagabond
Following the news that Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak plans to launch so-called “Innovation Zones” where tech companies can create their own cities and governments, privacy advocates are responding with fear and concern. During his State of the State address in mid-January, Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak noted that the state is suffering because of the COVID-19 Read More…
The post Understanding the Dangers of Innovation Zones and Smart Cities appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- Easy Ways to Get into Crypto Currency - Miyagi Mornings Epi-58
- Protestantism Vs Roman Catholicism: 2 Sides of the Same Coin - Jay Dyer
- Looking For Systemic Racism In All The Wrong Places | Ep. 1202
- Google’s Eric Schmidt & The Artificial Intelligence Military-Industrial Complex
- Steven Crowder SUSPENDED From Twitter After Claiming PROOF About Fake Voter Addresses
- Biden ENDS Operation To Stop Child Abusers And Traffickers, Leftist OUTRAGED Biden Is Detaining Kids
- Trudeau Won’t Admit China Is Committing Genocide
- Cuomo Says Don't Trust "Experts" On Covid To Distract From Scandal.
- BANNED! Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence | Louder with Crowder
- Exploring the Oxford-AstraZeneca Eugenics Links
- Justice Democrats Sell Out Progressives Again -- Protecting Neera Tanden.
- Episode 542: CV19 Death Numbers, Vaccines And More w/ Jeremy R Hammond
- Timcast IRL - Twitter SUSPENDS Crowder After Claiming PROOF Of Fake Voter Addresses w/Mike Cernovich
- HYPOCRISY: Joe Biden Rails Against “The Politics Of Misinformation"
- NYT Articles Warns Against CRITICAL THINKING, They Do NOT Want You Questioning The Narrative