The West Refuses To Recognize Palestinian Democratic Election Outcomes - The Last American Vagabond
Palestinian Authority (PA) President, Mahmoud Abbas, announced in January, that Palestinian legislative and presidential elections will take place later this year. Since this announcement, questions have been raised as to whether the election will end up doing more harm than good, with Western interference and rejection of the results likely to take place, as well Read More…
The post The West Refuses To Recognize Palestinian Democratic Election Outcomes appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Your Impending “Digital Citizenship”, COVID-19 Predictive Health Wearables & Trust The Vaccine Dogma
- Inflation Is On The Horizon | Biden's INSANE Spending Problem
- Timcast IRL - Facebook's Fake Oversight Board Says BAN TRUMP, Upholds Censorship w/Allum Bokhari
- How Conservatives Can Fight Back Against Big Tech Censorship (w/Sen. Josh Hawley)
- Adversarial Journalism With Aaron Maté!
- Hilarious CIA "Woke" Recruitment Video
- Tim & Crew Hilariously ROAST Joe Biden's Latest Cringy Gaffes, The Machine Is Rusty
- US Establishment Recycling “WMD” Iraq War Propaganda For Iran
- Liz Cheney Is Not Forwarding The Republican Agenda
- BETRAYAL: AOC Swindles Her Own Donors
- The Return Of The Slow News Day? Not Likely!
- The Hidden Truth Of THEM Depersoning HIM
- Man Pulls GUN On BLM Marchers In Louisville, Normal People Have HAD ENOUGH
- DSA Leader Sneers At Healthcare Activists
- Many Antifa BLM Rioters Will NOT Face Charges In Portland, Democrats Let Them Off With NO Punishment