Israel Calls ICC Antisemitic For Deciding It Has Jurisdiction Over War Crimes - The Last American Vagabond
On Friday the International Criminal Court (ICC)’s Pre-Trial Chamber ruled through a unanimous decision that it has jurisdiction in the Palestinian occupied territories (POT), meaning that the ICC’s prosecutor can pursue convicting Israel of warcrimes in the POT’s. The ICC’s Chief Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, as of Friday’s ICC decision, now has the ability to hold Read More…
The post Israel Calls ICC Antisemitic For Deciding It Has Jurisdiction Over War Crimes appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Fast Food Industry BLINDSIDED By Shortage Of Workers, NOBODY Wants To Accept Minimum Wage
- “Clashes” Is How MSM Describes Israel’s Deadly Attacks On Worshippers At Holy Site
- Cyber Attack Created Gas Shortage!? What We're Not Being Told
- FAUCI GRILLED BY RAND PAUL!!!
- The Prices Of Consumer Goods Are RISING, Inflation Is HERE And It's About To Get REAL
- SECOND Letter Warning France Of Civil War Emerges, 58% Of French people Agree Civil War Is Coming
- The Left Nods At Jew-Hatred | Ep. 1254
- EMERGENCY Declared In 17 States Over Fuel Pipeline Attack, Cyber Warfare Is HERE
- Gas Line PANIC On East Coast Due To Shortages Following Cyber Attack, Biden Admin DENIES Shortages
- Cuomo And The BUILD BACK BETTER NIGHTMARE!!!
- Sample Stream Q&A
- Ignorant Media Suggest Both Sides to Blame for Recent VIOLENCE in Jerusalem
- Further Evidence That SARS-CoV-2 Genes Can Integrate With Human DNA & What That Means For You
- Timcast IRL - State of Emergency After MASSIVE Oil Pipeline Hack, Gas Shortage Feared w/Max & Stacy
- 3 SHOCKING Examples Of The Left Fomenting Racial Polarization