Israel Calls ICC Antisemitic For Deciding It Has Jurisdiction Over War Crimes - The Last American Vagabond
On Friday the International Criminal Court (ICC)’s Pre-Trial Chamber ruled through a unanimous decision that it has jurisdiction in the Palestinian occupied territories (POT), meaning that the ICC’s prosecutor can pursue convicting Israel of warcrimes in the POT’s. The ICC’s Chief Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, as of Friday’s ICC decision, now has the ability to hold Read More…
The post Israel Calls ICC Antisemitic For Deciding It Has Jurisdiction Over War Crimes appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- Google’s Eric Schmidt & The Artificial Intelligence Military-Industrial Complex
- Steven Crowder SUSPENDED From Twitter After Claiming PROOF About Fake Voter Addresses
- Biden ENDS Operation To Stop Child Abusers And Traffickers, Leftist OUTRAGED Biden Is Detaining Kids
- Trudeau Won’t Admit China Is Committing Genocide
- Cuomo Says Don't Trust "Experts" On Covid To Distract From Scandal.
- BANNED! Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence | Louder with Crowder
- Exploring the Oxford-AstraZeneca Eugenics Links
- Justice Democrats Sell Out Progressives Again -- Protecting Neera Tanden.
- Episode 542: CV19 Death Numbers, Vaccines And More w/ Jeremy R Hammond
- Timcast IRL - Twitter SUSPENDS Crowder After Claiming PROOF Of Fake Voter Addresses w/Mike Cernovich
- HYPOCRISY: Joe Biden Rails Against “The Politics Of Misinformation"
- NYT Articles Warns Against CRITICAL THINKING, They Do NOT Want You Questioning The Narrative
- The Authoritarian Left Is OUT OF CONTROL
- Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
- Biden’s Town Hall DISASTER