Joe Biden Is Not Ending The War On Yemen - The Last American Vagabond
US President Joe Biden broke international headlines this Thursday, announcing that the United States would end its support for Saudi Arabia’s war on Yemen. The announcement was met with much praise, however, the reality is that Biden is not ending the war at all. The speech delivered by President Biden, outlining the intended direction of Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Parents ARRESTED As Loudon County School Meeting Erupts Over Parents Protesting CRT, We're WINNING
- Was Trump ACTUALLY Divisive? How Mainstream Media Shills for Biden | Louder with Crowder
- Hedge Fund That Bet Against GameStop Stock SHUT DOWN With Double Digit Losses, Normal People WIN
- Broken Simulation #28: "Sam Tripoli is in a Bigger Body"
- WHO Says Children Should Not Be Vaccinated, NanoBOTS & AZ Vax Has Protein To Breakdown Blood Clots
- Timcast IRL - GameStop Stock Apes WIN, Hedge Fund COLLAPSES w/Steve Bannon
- REVEALED: Billionaires Pay No Taxes!
- Episode 594: Moving Forward In A Post-Libertarian World w/ Adam Patrick
- Shapiro REACTS To Olympics' First Trans Athlete
- Victoria’s Secret Has Gone Woke!
- Progressives NOT Demanding Biden Keep His Promises
- Now Bill Gates Wants To "Fix" 😉 The Food Supply
- Prometheus & Alien Covenant: UFO Alien Symbolism - Jay & Tristan
- Eric Weinstein Says NO ONE Actually Believes In Woke Ideology, It Can't Be Fought With REASON
- James O'Keefe Fights Back, His Wikipedia Is Nothing But Lies Because Big Tech Knows He's Winning