TJS ep32: A firefighter's perspective on the Pandemic. Can we trust our governments? - Tim Picciott
Original Publish Date:
Find out more from this author:
- TJS ep46: American Dream Is Dead Unless you own Bitcoin
- TJS ep45: Bitcoin Soars after SEC Hints At Approving A Bitcoin ETF Based Off Futures Contracts
- How Can The Govt Simultaneously be all powerful, all knowing and inept at the same time? TAY 12
- G Edward Griffin Live - Great Reset / Economy / Solutions and more
- TJS ep43: Will the US government declare bankruptcy?
- TJS ep42: Government is the Biggest Corporation
- TJS ep41: Inflation is transitory
- TJS ep40: Digital Dollar Project Plans For FedCoin Revealed
- TJS ep39: Programmable Weaponized Money That Expires
- Tim's Guest Spot on Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock 4-14-2021
- TJS ep38: The FED Discontinues Publishing M1 Money Supply Data!
- TJS ep37: One of World's Greatest Hidden Fortunes Disappears Overnight
- TJS ep36: Interest Rates are Climbing; Bitcoin is Soaring!
- The government sucks at everything it does
- David Morgan on Silvers Future
The Latest Updates
11 hours ago
European Parliament Exposes “GreenPass” Vaccine Mandates, Revisiting ARR vs RRR & Vaccine Resistance
12 hours ago
The Last American Vagabond