US Foreign Policy Under Joe Biden Does Not Look Promising - The Last American Vagabond
All indicators from the Biden Administration, point to a continuation of an aggressive pro-war foreign policy, especially in the Middle East. The initial positions on issues of Foreign Policy set forward by newly appointed Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, seem to point towards a continuation of the wars in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. In the Read More…
The post US Foreign Policy Under Joe Biden Does Not Look Promising appeared first on The Last American Vagabond.
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- Your Impending “Digital Citizenship”, COVID-19 Predictive Health Wearables & Trust The Vaccine Dogma
- Inflation Is On The Horizon | Biden's INSANE Spending Problem
- Timcast IRL - Facebook's Fake Oversight Board Says BAN TRUMP, Upholds Censorship w/Allum Bokhari
- How Conservatives Can Fight Back Against Big Tech Censorship (w/Sen. Josh Hawley)
- Adversarial Journalism With Aaron Maté!
- Hilarious CIA "Woke" Recruitment Video
- Tim & Crew Hilariously ROAST Joe Biden's Latest Cringy Gaffes, The Machine Is Rusty
- US Establishment Recycling “WMD” Iraq War Propaganda For Iran
- Liz Cheney Is Not Forwarding The Republican Agenda
- BETRAYAL: AOC Swindles Her Own Donors
- The Return Of The Slow News Day? Not Likely!
- The Hidden Truth Of THEM Depersoning HIM
- Man Pulls GUN On BLM Marchers In Louisville, Normal People Have HAD ENOUGH
- DSA Leader Sneers At Healthcare Activists
- Many Antifa BLM Rioters Will NOT Face Charges In Portland, Democrats Let Them Off With NO Punishment