Florida Department of Health Quietly Requires Labs to Report Cycle Threshold of Troubled PCR Test - The Last American Vagabond
The Florida Department of Health is now requiring all laboratories conducting COVID-19 tests to document more details for the controversial PCR test. On December 3, the Florida Department of Health announced a new update requiring all laboratories conducting COVID-19 tests to record new details for the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test. The announcement came via Read More…
Original Publish Date:
Other posts from The Last American Vagabond:
- BLM Riots Tear Through Minneapolis, National Guard Deployed Following Yet Another Police Shooting
- BLM Riots ERUPT Across The Country, Stores Looted And Burned, Politician And Media Call it Peaceful
- Common Sense Gun Control is Nonsense | Change My Mind
- Liberty on the Land LIVE - James Corbett - Back from the memory hole!
- A Truly DANGEROUS Trend That Will RIP America Apart
- Dark Journalist: Yvonne De Carlo The Hollywood Stardust UFO File!
- George Clooney Protests "My Marriage Is Not In Trouble!"
- Timcast IRL - BLM Riots Tear Through Minneapolis, National guard Deployed w/ Phil Labonte
- CNN Ratings Plummet Because of David Axelrod
- TJS ep38: The FED Discontinues Publishing M1 Money Supply Data!
- John Boehner Admits being Drunk Writing His Book
- They're Going To INJECT You With THIS!
- DARPA DARPA DARPA CONOR CONOR CONOR
- Corporate Press And Woke Leftists Are In Full PANIC MODE, Woke Media Is Collapsing, We Are WINNING
- Chinese Police Rip People from Motorcycles and Steal Scooters